Makeup Base: Apply primer before you start with the base. Dab the concealer only on particular areas which need to be hidden. Take few drops of foundation and apply in circular motion all over the face with round brush. Make sure the foundation blends well in your skin. Apply loose powder or try compact powder to set the foundation. A golden tinted foundation and powder would help to add a golden glow to the face. When you apply powder, press the powder all over the face and neck, with a slightly damp sponge. This helps it to set and last longer. Compact powder lasts longer and provides a smooth finish.
For The Eyes: Makeup Tutorial For Beginners
- Apply a light shadow over the eyelid and a dark one in the crease of the eyes. Light bronze on the eyelid would look glamorous.
- Apply a thick line of black eye liner close to the lashes on the upper lid.
- Extend the liner outwards and slightly upwards, beyond the outer corner of the eyes.
- Use plenty of mascara.
- Dark brown eye shadow on the outer corners of the eyes and join it with the crease line.
- For the lower lid, apply liner as close to the lower lashes as possible, start from the middle of the lower eyelid and take the line towards the outer eyes.
- Use a lash curler to curl your lashes and then apply lots of mascara. Apply dark kohl pencil to make your eyes look more defined.
- Fill your brows with light brown pencil and make it look more arched.
Occasion Makeup Tutorial For The Cheeks
Bronzer is amazing for contouring because it is usually a shade darker than your actual skin tone. Apply diagonally under your cheekbones or parallel to your jaw line. It will make your cheekbones pop. Apply pink or coral blusher, one level above where you apply the bronzer on your cheeks and parallel to your jaw line.