Occasion Makeup Tutorial For The Lips
- Always use a lip balm before you start working on your lips.
- First outline the lips with lip pencil and fill in with the lipstick.
- Both should be of the same color and add a touch of lip gloss to add shimmer.
- Always highlight your features with a highlighter.
- Make your cheekbones stand out more by adding highlighter above your blush.
- Add a touch to the apples of your cheeks over your blush.
- Add to the bottom and top of your lips to make their shape prominent.
- Apply a small bump on top of your nose to make it look sharper.
Your hairstyle has to complement your facial features, hair color, dress and make up. Waves and curls are more in trend.