Working On That Pout
Before you put on anything on your lips, make sure you’ve moisturized them with some lip balm for lush and healthy looking lips. Choose lip colors that complement your skin tone. If you want to wear nude lipstick, find the right shade of nude for your skin tone. If you’re feeling chirpy and want to go with bright colors, find shades that you can work with.
- If you’re looking for heavy coverage, wear lipstick.
- If you want sheer coverage, line your lips with a lip pencil and dab some liquid lipstick or gloss.
Voila! Your makeup is complete, and you’re set to go out there and rule! Wasn’t that easy? With just a few steps, here and there, every day, you can achieve this camera-ready look. As per your preference, you can amp it up or down to suit the occasion and atmosphere.
Makeup is a fun affair, but there are certain measures you must keep in mind if you want to avoid any kind of skin troubles and other issues.
Precautions To Be Taken While Applying Makeup
Remember, hygiene is a very important aspect of both applying and removing makeup. If you want your skin to remain healthy, then do follow certain standards in the application of makeup.
- Invest in high-quality makeup products and make sure to keep a check on their expiry dates to avoid reactions and breakouts. Dispose
offany old products beforehand.
- Always wash your hands with
an anti-bacterial soapbefore you start doing your makeup.
- Make sure you wash your makeup brushes and sponges every other week because these tools tend to accumulate a lot of dirt and grime in them.
- Say ‘no’ to sharing makeup. Sharing your makeup products such as eyeliners or lipsticks may lead to
spreadof bacteria and infections. Prevention is better than cure so remember to not share your personal products just like you wouldn’t share your toothbrush.
- Be gentle with your eyes and do not use sharp objects or pencils to do your eyes. A moment of rush may result in injury. So always be careful while you do your eyes.
- Store your makeup in a dry and cool place.