Summer Makeup Tips
- Primer: Primers will even out your skin and give you a very smooth finish. It acts as a base for whatever you are putting on afterward, be it the bronzer or the blush or the highlighter. Take a pea-sized amount of primer and blend it properly with your skin.
- Lighter makeup: As you’d like to keep your clothing light, the same applies to your face. Don’t dump loads of makeup on your skin. So, instead of foundation, use a tinted moisturizer. It’ll give you a fresh look. Dab some concealer under your eyes to give you a more clear look
- Bronzer: Use bronzer to give you that perfect sun-kissed look. Use it on your forehead, cheek bones, chin and nose. You’ll get a perfect tan effect on your face. Use a bronzer, easier to apply.
- Eye makeup: Keep it simple. Just a wash of a singe shade of nude shade eyeshadow, mascara, and some eyeliner. For a more summer look, opt for brown or purple mascara. Make sure your eyebrows are groomed.
- Highlighter: To get a glowing effect, use a highlighter on your cheeks and brow-bone. Perfect for a summer outing.
- Waterproof makeup: If out for a vacation or beach party, its most obvious that you’ll be active most of the time. So always use waterproof makeup. Your mascara, eyeliner, keep it all water-resistant. You don’t have to worry about it getting wiped off with your perspiration.
- Lip makeup: Don’t brighten up your lips. Either use a glossy nude shade lipstick or replace it with a tinted lip balm. Add a sheen of gloss on your lips.
- Sunscreen: Don’t forget to use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skinfrom the harmful sun rays.