Yet some other amazing makeup tips for summer that can keep your skin beautiful and summer long.
- Pink and nude tones – A clean natural looking face can be paired with pink and nude lip colors. Using a face powder to even the skin tone is more preferable instead of wearing lot of blush.
- Sun kissed glow – For a sun-kissed glow, substitute pink shade for a mocha blush. lightly dust off the makeup all over especially on the nose and cheeks.
- Add a pop of color – Wear a bright color on the cheek to look healthy on the hot summer day. As the skin turns darken, blush colors. get brighter. Add a vibrant shade of blush onto the cheeks to add a healthy flush on the face and to bring out the tan.
- Use mineral makeup – To keep looking fresh, and to avoid looking too made-up during summers, use mineral makeup. Mineral makeup is gentle on the skin, and does not lead to breakouts or clogged pores, and is suitable for summers.
- Keep lips hydrated- Use tinted lip balms, or hydrating lipsticks in summers, but avoid the over-the-top glossy lips. Lips should look moist but not too glossy. Use lip products with SPF for added protection.
Brighten up this season with this simple makeup tips for summer, a flowery top and your hot denims.